Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Wagners' Visit By Wilson

Whitepoint Gardens was hoppin', and while playing tour guide we decided to get a family portrait... that's momma, me & dada.

Dada and Zach's dada went to play golf... when do I get to do that?

There aren't any pictures of us at Juanita Greenburg's, but their quesadillas are the best! I ate more of Zachary's than he did!!!

The Farmer's Market was really hot, so I tried to stay cool in the shade while Zachary got to jump and slide... I can't wait to do that!

I heard the cupcakes were quite tasty, but for some reason I don't remember that part of our fun-filled afternoon!

I like Zachary a lot-- he likes to play with me, and I think he is a really cool big boy. And his mama and dada seem to be pretty cool too. All in all, the Wagners' visit was GREAT!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: