Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Hip hip hooray!

Wilson has been going to "school" at our church two days a week for 3 or 4 weeks now...
The first week was pretty rough-- when I picked him up one of the teacher's said "He didn't cry the whole time..." (Just most of it...) The next school day was a little better, but still pretty rough. TODAY... I walked him inside, he walked right into the "classroom", started playing, I left, and when I picked him up they said he had a great time and didn't fuss a bit! Hooray! Hooray! Hooray! ( I knew in my head that this would be the result, but it's just so hard to not question your own parenting when you leave your child screaming... oh the adventures of parenthood!)

2 comments:

aileen said...

Good job! Way to stay strong.

Amanda said...

Yay, Wilson!! Such a big boy!!