Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, October 06, 2006

Tick Tock

I feel like the clock is ticking... and it's getting louder and louder. My complaints are getting more frequent and more whiney and more frequent. One minute I am ready to go ahead and have this baby and then I look around my house and the list of things to do sets off the nesting alarm! I am almost done with the sewing machine-- I wish I had a picture of our new cornice in the living room, curtains in the dining room and kitchen, and the baby girl's curtains which aren't up yet... but her room is coming together slowly. I just keep reminding myself that Wilson didn't even have a room until he was 4 or 5 months old and he made it ok.
Brian and I are going out on a date tonight (dinner and a movie-- after months of begging, a little birthday guilt and the threat of baby #2 chaining us to this house). And the the tick tock continues... what the heck are we gonna do with another baby? I am glad to have wonderful friends that have gone before with their #2's-- I will be eagerly seeking your wisdom and encouragement.
The Wilson alarm just went off.... naptime's over, and therefore this post is too.
Tick tock
Tick tock
Tick tock

1 comment:

Dorothy said...

My advice, just become a fly by the seat of your pants kind of mom!