Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Alexandria's thoughts...

Life is pretty good these days...
I am 10 days old and doing everything I am suposed to do, including keeping mom and dad on their sleepy toes. I went to the doctor today and have already regained my birhweight plus some! I gained 13 ounces in 7 days... for a grand total of 6 pounds and 9 ounces. I've given mom and dad a little hope of sleeping through the night at some point in the fairly near future, but not yet! That wee-hour snuggle time is just too good!





I am pretty cute and sweet when I am awake, which tends to be in the wee hours, but I am starting to find what momma calls "daytime" pretty interesting too...










All this baby stuff is hard work, so I am gonna go for now.. I need to catch up on some zzz's. I look forward to meeting you all soon!

4 comments:

Dorothy said...

You are doing great, kid! And Alexandria is precious!

Anonymous said...

Rossi,
She is just gorgeous. Can't wait to meet Alexandria.

Melinda said...

She is beautiful!! What a precious little girl!

aileen said...

Oh my, she is so wonderful and beautiful.