Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Survival

A dear friend told me the other day that all I need to do right now is survive... all the details will be a wash. Simply survive, and that is what we are doing. Those are words I truly needed to hear. Another friend reminded me that in Hebrews 1 God says that He sustains us in all things, another timely reminder of Truth. However, I do not know what I would do without a few things.

These are my KEYS TO SURVIVAL so far...
1. Diet Coke
2. Motrin
3. Zoloft
4. The freedom to NOT breastfeed (the hardest and best decision I've ever had to make)
5. Similac Advance & Avent Bottles
6. My Wonderful Husband
7. Diet Coke & Cheez-Its
8. Moments to absorb and enjoy my sweet children
9. Prayers and Words of Encouragement
10. Willing sitters/Wilson entertainers! (Mamaw, Julie, D, mom & dad, and more!)

That's it for now... it is time for Little Chicken to eat. Hopefully I will get some more precious pics uploaded this evening.

No comments: