Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

First Haircut

It was time... Wilson's hair was a bit out of control, so much to many folks' chagrin I made an appointment with Nick to get my hair cut and Wilson's too. Mamaw came to spend some time with Alexandria and Wilson and I were off!

We met SaSa at the salon, and it went better than I expected. Wilson went first, and only fussed a litttle bit, which is of course digitally captured.


We didn't take too much off as I didn't want to be in trouble with Mamaw. I like the results... no more mullet!


2 comments:

Caroline said...

Where are the pics of your haircut? Just kidding. Wilson looks so cute.

Nancy said...

Yeah! You did it!! Just think how I felt cutting off hair when they were 8 months and then Mills was only five months!!