Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, November 10, 2006

Tagged

My fun blogger friends are playing this little game of tag... I'm not sure whom I will tag after this, as I don't know anyone else who blogs. It's hard to answer these after you've read everyone else's answers... hopefully these are my own.

I am: chiefly a momma these days, but a wife, sister, daughter, friend and business owner too.
I want: to travel more.
I have: so much to be thankful for.
I wish: I could throw a big party and invite everyone I know-- that would be fun.
I hate: the word "hate".
I miss: my Connecticut Godchildren (and their parents too).
I hear: the quiet of a sleeping household and the cars driving by our house.
I wonder: how people deal with life without Jesus.
I regret: not doing things sooner.
I am not: the person I will be someday.
I dance: in the kitchen.
I sing: along with any song I know the words to.
I cry: at the thought of losing my children or husband.
I am not always: the momma, wife, sister, daughter, or friend I want to be.
I make with my hands: meals, curtains, Creative Memories photo albums.
I write: letters, but not as often as I would like.
I confuse: which day each grocery store starts their weekly sales.
I need: God's grace.
I should: stop drinking so much Diet Coke.
I start: a lot of to-do lists.
I finish: a few of the things on those lists, occasionally. When I do, I like to vigorously scratch them out if I can ever find the list again.


Here's a "Here and Now" Version too...

I am: chiefly a momma these days.
I want: my baby girl to sleep through the night.
I have: a whole lotta announcements to address and send out.
I wish: I had a double stroller already.
I hate: that I am turning Wilson into a TV junkie.
I miss: full-nights of sleep.
I hear: Sesame Street.
I wonder: how people deal with life without Jesus.
I regret: not keeping Alexandria awake more yesterday.
I am not: functioning on much sleep.
I dance: to make Wilson smile.
I sing: Jesus Loves Me over and over.
I cry: when she's been wide-eyed for more than 2 hours of rocking and walking.
I am not always: this grumpy.
I make with my hands: cheese sandwiches.
I write: on my blog... to feel like I have had some outside world conversation.
I confuse: what time Alexandria is supposed to eat.
I need: a back and neck massage.
I should: write some thank you notes.
I start: the day with Diet Coke.
I finish: the first Diet Coke too quickly.

If you are reading this and haven't been tagged, you are now... I think all the blogs on my link list have been tagged already-- lots of great answers!

No comments: