Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, November 06, 2006

Just what I needed...

It was a little too quiet... and then I found this... he actually brought me the empty Kleenex box, asking for "more" in sign language. Then, I sat him down for the picture and he started putting the tissues back in the box! I love that he loves to put things back.

Now to the original point of this post.... I am not sure how my sweet sweet boy knew exactly what I needed today, but he came through for me after a nearly sleepless night with little sister! We were all 3 sitting on the sofa after Alexandria finished a bottle. Wilson somehow got hold of my cell phone and as I retrieved it saying, that's not yours, it's Mama's-- can you say Mama? He IMMEDIATELY said "Mama" clear as can be, as if he has said it hundreds of times... I think he has been holding out on me. We've had the cell phone conversation hundreds of times, and the mama question thousands of times... he's never said Mama, until today! And he kept on all afternoon... mamamamamamamama! Oh sweetness! Posted by Picasa

No comments: