Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Green

I've always wanted to be a goer and doer... and having a 3 week old keeps me in the house way too much.

For example... Many of my friends are going to JICP for the Festival of Lights Fun Run tonight and there will soon be lots of cute pictures on their blogs...

I am just jealous because I don't like missing out on anything, especially fun things...

But I suppose I wouldn't want to miss out on or wish away the first few weeks and months of my precious little girl's life, no matter how tiring it may be. These are days we will never get back and I want to treasure them.

So I am going to GO and DO my little chickens' dinners!

So if you are going (or went) to the Fun Run... miss me and have fun!

BTW I am working on my TAG...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

We certainly missed the Collins' family but you'll be right there with us next year!!

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know that I look in on your blog from time to time. I get green sometimes too - and sometimes at what a wonderful group of friends you all are to each other.

Just remember...there's always "next year" on the fun run, it's hard to get back "yesterday".

Anonymous said...

Just noticed that my post said I did it at 3:17 pm. Blogger must be having a schitzo moment...it's really 6:13 pm.

Go figure.

Caroline said...

we missed you too! Hope to see you soon.

Anne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anne said...

....I was the anonymous person above And am having a bit of trouble it seems getting logged on, typed and commented all at the same time.

Anne